Saturday, September 11, 2010

W Burger Bar

First things first. I wanted to go to W Burger because my grandmother said it was really really good. When we got there I had a small problem. The restaurant isn't wheelchair friendly. My dad had to lift me, in my chair, into the restaurant.  I like to be able to do it myself.

Well let me see... It's is a very big menu, but I am her for one thing. A burger!!! The restaurant gave me some carrot sticks & celery while I waited for my burger. I don't eat carrots or celery, so I shared them with my dad.  When the burger finally came it looked good.  It was kind of thick and home made looking. The bun to burger ratio was OK. Still more bun than I like. The bun was nice and fresh. The burger was hot and cooked just right. Nice and juicy with a hint of char from the grill. This is the way my dad makes hamburgers. I like the way my dad makes hamburgers. I finished the whole thing. I liked W Burger. I think I will go back.

Next time I want an Arnold Palmer to drink.



W Burger on College Street
The big menu
While we waited...
The Burger



1 comment:

  1. hey burger boy,
    have you considered writing the w burger bar about their inaccessibility issues?

    ReplyDelete