Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Burger at the Jays v. Rays Game

First things first.  Adam Lind, that was awesome!!!! The arsonist gave up the run in the top of the 9th then you hit that monster blast. Wow, walk off two run homer.

I was hungry, so my dad asked me if I wanted a burger.  Last time I had a burger at a Blue Jays game I burnt my mouth. The burger was filled with very hot juice from what my dad said was the steam tray. It really really hurt me. This time the burger was not very hot. The bun was not great. The burger was dry. I drank a whole bottle of diet coke with it.

Listen to the boy, when you go to a Blue Jays game get the pulled pork not the burger.

Off to see the Jays v. Rays

On the griddle, then into the steam tray.

The Burger???

Go Jays Go!!!

1 comment:

  1. That burger looks like crap. Thanks for the heads up on the pork sandwich.

    ReplyDelete