Tuesday, September 7, 2010

At People'S Foods Restaurant

Well, first things first I enjoy People's Foods' burgers.

I find the bun to burger ratio is a bit off.  The patty could be a bit bigger and the bun could be a bit smaller. The bun was fresh and soft. My burger was cooked well done.  Today it was a bit dry. I only had Heinz ketchup on my burger.  I had some of my dad's hot and crispy fries.  I ate an onion ring or two too. I drank a diet Coke. My Dad's Jumburger looked good.

All in all not the very best burger I've had at People's, but good. 




This is People's Foods in Toronto


Selecting from the Hamburgers & More menu
My plain burger
As big as my face
My Dad's Jumberger with feta cheese

1 comment:

  1. Do you always eat burgers with ketchup exclusively, or do you occasionally try other condiments such as mustard or mayo?

    ReplyDelete